Thursday, December 01, 2005

November's gone. It's December

51 days to my departure. I lost my play count last night. The last play count i saw was 792. It will hit that figure soon i'm sure. Yesterday during tea time, the fridge in the village store spoilt and they gave out free ice creams. I got quite a few and they are set in place in my freezer. There's a new product in town. Nudie n' Ice. Try them, I've tried the mango and pineapple. It is good! haha. Everyday i see people leave, leaving behind all that has happened this year. One day i shall leave, the time when most of them are not around. It could be a better way to leave too. But now i really hope that i could at least get a job from Coles for their casual positions.
To those of u who are leaving tomorrow M, Monday C, Tuesday V and J, Good Luck and Take Care
To those who will be starting their summer vacation jobs M,A,B,N,D and K, All the Best.

No comments: