Saturday, December 10, 2005

missing you

hope i could be seeing you again. talk to you face to face and see you "lawaking". take care and i think i should be able to catch up with you later. to some of my friends, some remarks creates curiousity.
anyway.....this morn I woke up later than expected. Went for lunch with W,Y and P. Went to have a look at their brand new rented apt at Larkin. Very spacious indeed and not expensive. I wish i could move into one of these apts.
I heard something that is quite bizarre from a friend just now. I do not find any logic behind what my friend just told me.
Anyway it hasnt got anything to do me. Just ate my dinner an hour ago. I know it's odd at this time but i could not help it. The hunger just kills me.
Sydney is still that sunny. 2 fans on me still.
I have lots to do....like what? Dramas and movies of course. Besides that...sleeping and eating. Not forgetting watching tv and reading novels.
This is my life now in Sydney in this particularly freaking summer.

Later entry
I forgot about this good news that i wish to deliver to all of you. The good news is "Bling is graduating!!". My wish finally come true....actually my parent's wish or in fact my family's wish came true. My dad has an university grad daughter. He must be very tired waiting for this day to come..cash outflows all the time hoping for the orchard to bear fruit. Now the first orchard of his produced fruits! Yaya....!!! HHahahaa......i am overly excited. It's a relieved to him.
I hope all of you who are still in uni enjoy uni before it's too late like me and study smart and graduate with flying colors. I shall see you on your graduation hat soon. chane

No comments: