Wednesday, December 07, 2005

eNog

Everyone else has left. Left the 3/7 combination in Sydney. Life has been quite relaxing recently. So relaxing that i feel the boredom from it. It's freaking hot today out there at 39 degrees. BBQ humans on sale.
3 weeks from now i shall stay in and cut down spending, otherwise i will be dead in January when there are no inflows. My dad called last night when i was about to go to sleep, talking about the same issue again. But he didn't ask me to go home. He was asking why am i still here in Sydney when everyone else has left. What is there for me to do. I told him i have been watching dramas. Hahahahah....so "wu liau".Wanted to ask for more money from him but the guilt in me develops. Feels gutless to ask for more. Finding a job isnt easy....some people may think i wasnt actively looking for a job but i am it's just that there are no replies at all. What's with my luck with the part time jobs here. Unfortunately.....
This morn, i cleared out some trash. Got myself a tv in room, thanks to a friend. At least i have one more thing to do.
3 weeks from now too i have to start packing up to move over to Z's room. Hope that everything goes well. To M,V,Y and C enjoy summer in M'sia. To K, i hope god will side u soon. To W, enjoy relaxing at Harmony.

No comments: