Thursday, December 15, 2005

not tonight

I'm feeling a bit strange tonight. I think something just struck by or it's just my m. While i was walking near the green on the way back home i was looking at the sky full of stars. If only i could lie on the sandy beaches of bondi with "the one" while admiring at the stars and spotting the stars. But i don't think any of these comes any closer. I always wanted to go to the beach at night just admiring stars but going to the beach alone at night is not advisable. If only i could.........The journey is getting harder. The thought of applying a PR crossed my mind again last night. But i just could not do it!! Why would god do this to me! Can the 5 points drop from the clear blue sky. The intention of it dissappear once again i thought of the risk taking behaviour of applying when i don't have enough passing mark at all. On top of that, I need a job and money now! I wanna go shopping!I'm not happy!
The idea of posting is in a way expressing oneself. But when i post i'm expecting people to ask me why. If i don't wish to let you know i would not post all these. So i'm free to questions. Hahahaahaha...but i guess to most of you it is quite obvious what has been bothering me.

There are 3 songs so far in my life that reminds me of certain things

1. As Long As You Love Me - Backstreet Boys
2. Complicated - Avril Lavigne
3. Collide - Howie Day

Recently I have been Up to these Songs

1. Because of You - Kelly Clarkson
2. You're Beautiful - James Blunt
3. Cannonball - Damien Rice
4. The Rose - Bette Midler
5. Somebody - Bonnie Mckee
6. Collide too (play count reaches 372 after the reset)

I'm sure i will have ample time weeks ahead when i'm SUV alone. Gotta be thinking hard and watching hard. Take care people....enjoy Christmas and Happy New Year.

No comments: