Thursday, December 29, 2005

empty for once

Movies today
1. Fahrenheit 9/11
2. White Chicks

Current Song
the same old one ; play count 549

Word(s) of the day
1. Sigh
2. Bored
3. Sad
4. Disgusted
5. Confused
6. Fake
7. Pretend
8. Lies
9. Lame
10.Contradictions

Tonight would be my last night in Room 4. Bidding farewell to it tonight and i shall move on. What is left for this room is in my memories. Although i favoured it over the other, but i had encountered a lot in this place.

Cleaned the room, vacumm-ed, cleared most of my things. Now i'm left with 2 luggages and 2 empty boxes. I'm gonna feel the emptiness for the next 3 weeks.
Time flies........2/7 are coming back tomorrow.Safe trip to you and you. Summer school starts next week. In just a few days i'm going to leave this place. That's sad. But i couldn't wait for March......tht would also mean i couldn't wait to go home. Contradictions! I'm also confused. What do i want actually? This or that? I hope i will figure it out in March. I hope things will turn out pretty well.




Well, New Year's coming and let's hope for the best! To some unsolved puzzles what i can say is just *SIGH*. I'm sure it would not remain unsolved. The truth is out there. Let's check it out!

No comments: