Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Merry Christmas

Went to Darling Harbour for the Carols on the Bay last night.
Fireworks was on Display for approximately 50 seconds.
Reached home at about 11.
Thanks for your wishes yes YOU yesterday.
Thanks for be there.
Thanks for everything.
Enjoy Christmas all.....

Just finished watching Beauty and the Beast : The Enchanted Christmas on Channel 7
Now: It's a Very Merry Muppet Christmas: The Movie; I dont like Muppets lerr....so i decided to change channel..(went to change the channel and tune for other channels......then turned off the tv)
Don't seem to have any interesting show on air. Guess i will just continue the drama series Twin of Brothers from TVB. Tomorrow's Boxing Day.....but what a sad story to begin with. There will be quite a number of stores that will be closed because this Christmas Falls on a Sunday and there we have Boxing Day is automatically a holiday. Don't look good huh?This Boxing Day don't seem to have lots of price slashing because the shops are not even opened. Well, luck isnt on my side anyway; but i'm kinda used of it. Tried to get a job by chance. No jobs! At the same time Moneyless. I hope things will be different next year. I hope I will have a good life ahead, at least God sides me next year cus next year will be my turning point.

New Year Resolution? I'm working on it......hahaahah

No comments: