Thursday, December 08, 2005

freaky summer

Woke up early today at 8......begin the day with a light breakfast further followed by clearing my room. Clearing all my lecture notes and tutorials. So don't feel like throwing them away. But what have i got to do with them?Send it back home?They are just "sampah" now. I have cleared 5 shelves just now and now i am just resting after coming back from a 3 hour grocery shopping. When to the Wentworth Building to pay the balance of my flight ticket and head towards K-Mart to return a seasonal electronic appliance.
ALL meat in coles today are on sale. Stock in some for the rest of my 1 month here in Sydney. The weather here is so so hot that i would rather stay at home doing nothing.
All my results are out today. I am quite dissappointed with it. Results for this term is the lowest low compared to previous term's. Lowest in Economics and Finance. Everything just Go-Lo. That's why i've got to go Bi-Lo. err..what i am i blogging about. Just sad....i should be thankful that at least i did not fail. Otherwise my dad will be very sad with me as i have to stay longer here and he has to keep sending me money. Then the guilt in me keeps developing. But what have i got to do...i still need to depend on him until i finally found a good job..the ideal job...the job that i like, the one that i am going to live it with.
Summer in Aussie is no fun man!It's freaking hot. 2 fans on me.

No comments: